dlc is a leading receivables management company providing receivable collections solutions to many leading creditors. Receivable solutions are tailored to the needs of each individual client to maximise the value of their ledgers, ensuring timely collections whilst providing an excellent customer experience.
dlc provide a dedicated outsourced credit control team led by a Team Leader. With involvements from other teams around the business, dlc can contribute to creating a bespoke credit management service to meet the specific needs of each client.
Strategy within our credit control system
Through the use of segmentation we can apply bespoke strategies to suit your business processes. Various contact methods including calls, email, SMS, IVM and letters (including bespoke client branded letters) are used to target customers with effective actions, communication and timing.
We devote our time to making regular contact with your customers. This ensures you receive timely collections whilst protecting your customer relations. Our approach, developed through experience, is effective in resolving any disputes and increasing your collection proficiency.
Tailored range of consequences
Accounts reaching the arrears stages can enter into our debt collection services where we become ‘dlc’. Where the bespoke outsourced strategy has been created to include Field and Litigation we can incorporate these services using our outsourced field agency or by using Mortimer Clarke Solicitors; a specialist debt recovery litigation law firm authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, which is also part of the Cabot Credit Management Group.
Credit management reporting
Through insightful use of Management Information (MI), dlc can provide a range of data sets showing cash collection and service quality performance. We use MI to drive continued improvements and provide our clients with a transparency of our performance, including the below:
- Reduce bad debt rates through regular customer contact and ensuring timely payments through a variety of suitable methods
- Improve RPC’s through use of data analysis, data cleansing and consistent dialler efficiency we can maximise levels of right party contacts
- Improve payment conversion rates with high data quality and insight driven customer relations to achieve increased kept promise rates
- Positive customer outcomes with TCF – incorporating TCF in call reviews and consequences for non- adherence
- Increased liquidation can be monitored using a range of reporting methods including Stair Step reports
- Enhanced data quality by using our data appending services to match high quality contact information to your existing customer records.
- Insight into customer behaviour by understanding which contact methods work best for each of your customers and profound mining of call reviews using speech analytics.
Pay a debt
Visit our online payment gateway where you can pay your debts via debit and credit cards.